{SE} litterers are dumb and stupid (open)
open Seasonal Event
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
She had an immense curiosity about life
Her train of thought ended abruptly as a very familiar voice called out, saying her name directly. Delta's eyes looked around before she saw the familiar figure and even though she was in pain and exhausted, she somehow was able to drop the frown and the corners of her lip turned upwards into a smile for a brief moment. "What? Oh no! I'm doing just fine-" Fine indeed as when she was talking, she began to shift- or partially shift. She cut herself short as she realized it, but by then it was a little too late. A shark fin now protruded from her back; her teeth became shark-like and sharp, and would now cause a lisp; and her skin along the outer region along her arms became gray and shark like whilst the inner portions remained the same. It wasn't exactly a pretty sight, but Delta seemed calm, only a small bit annoyed.

She forced an awkward smile on her face and offer the woman a shrug. "I'm sorry you had to see that...I was kinda cursed? But at least I didn't go full shark on you." Even though she was extremely exhausted, there was something about the familiarity of Raza that allowed her to force out a joke. "I... promise you I can control it, if I do shift into a shark." Cover all grounds first so she didn't get stabbed by an onlooker.

Glancing down at the bottle and back up, she continued on. "Are you.... also cleaning around here?" Using context clues, it did seem to be the case but Delta should a least try to make sure first.

Delta rolled a 14 and is now partially shifted!
and was constantly staring and wondering
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} litterers are dumb and stupid (open) - by Delta - 07-09-2020, 01:29 AM