{SE} litterers are dumb and stupid (open)
open Seasonal Event
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
She had an immense curiosity about life
A snake very similar to one she had seen before slithers across the sand and makes his way over to Raza. As the woman speaks, Delta watches the snake with keen eyes. If she wasn't randomly shifting, she would absolutely ask to hold the creature, but right now Raza seemed genuinely concerned for her. It....was kinda sweet. "Right now I can, yeah." Ouch, seeing as Raza had asked that, looks like Delta had the responsibility of explaining the rest. "Though.... I may become a full on shark and in that case, no, I need water to breathe." Honesty was the best policy, really, and Raza seemed like someone who would understand her situation.

Rather than getting angry or scared like some of the people who have seen her in this state, Raza stays relatively quiet, save for a question that she has been commonly asked. "A spirit, I don't know it's name." There's an obvious frown on Delta's face, not only is she embarrassed it happened in the first place but she also feels bad for not being able to fully answer the question. "They've taken over our Shrine and I tried to reach the gods, but it showed up instead and cursed me." Were the other shrines like this? Or did the spirits despise merfolk?
and was constantly staring and wondering
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} litterers are dumb and stupid (open) - by Delta - 07-11-2020, 12:51 AM