Avalanche
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I haven't been falling all this time - I've been flying
It was not hard for insanity to set in where cracks had formed long ago. Cracks built on years of torturous training, unyielding goals, and similar opposition. Zariah was strong, but not invincible, and where and when the break in her sanity occurred even her closest of friends and family would be unlikely to pinpoint. In the mayhem following the attack on Snowcloak, the many shifts in power, and scramble to prepare for LongNight, the Grand Sorceress had slipped away, disappearing into the vastness of the Tundra.

The week of darkness had taken its toll. Even her cold resistance was no match for Halo’s coldest of weeks. She had taken shelter in a cave in the Fangs, which offered some but inadequate protection. Just enough to keep her from dying - or perhaps that was her stubbornness. Still, as she huddled by the small fire she had, bundled in furs, her guard was up. Stones crunching together beneath boots alerted her, and slowly she rose, back still to the entrance.

A low, maniacal laugh built, eerily echoing in the cave. This was followed by slow, punctuated claps - a mocking applause. ”Congratulations. You found me. Now die!” Her voice was a hiss as she spun around, arm flailing out wildly as electricity shot from her fingers at the intruder.

She did not care who it was, so long as they were dead.

Messages In This Thread
Avalanche - by Zariah - 07-03-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Jace - 07-03-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Zariah - 07-03-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Jace - 07-03-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Zariah - 07-03-2020, 05:46 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Jace - 07-03-2020, 05:47 PM