The Forgotten Son Returns - OPEN
Open!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
noah
Free from all old stories Ive been told, I walk through the valley of my own shadow
Noah did not doubt the icy man's story as he inspected the body laid out before him. Her injuries were, it seemed, most likely to be just as he said. Caution, and some suspicion, still swelled in Noah's mind, however. He looked up to Jace as he spoke, and briefly back at Morgan, before looking at Zariah once more. A funeral pyre would be good. The ground was too frozen to bury bodies here -- even with earth magic to make the tombs, the ice would preserve them indefinitely and have a chance to be dug up again during a future construction project. It was not how things were done in Halo. And, if Jace claimed this to be his home, he would have to comply with such.

Standing back up to his full height once more, lifting a brow towards Jace. " I wasn't going to accuse you of murder, but if you come to such conclusions of my character on your own, maybe there is some guilt, somewhere." It was an observation, and a challenge. Jace did not know Noah, and the tone that laced his question had not been even the slightest bit accusatory -- merely, sincerely, curious. "The Eirachi can be mysterious." Noah said simply, accepting the explanation he had been given for the man's growth.

He looked to Morgan again. "We should move her from here, to prepare her body for the funeral. Other hunters will be coming back soon, and I don't think any of them should stumble upon this." He looked back to Jace, waiting to see if the man had any input.

Messages In This Thread
The Forgotten Son Returns - OPEN - by Jace - 07-03-2020, 05:57 PM
RE: The Forgotten Son Returns - OPEN - by Morgan - 07-07-2020, 09:21 PM
RE: The Forgotten Son Returns - OPEN - by Jace - 07-07-2020, 11:52 PM
RE: The Forgotten Son Returns - OPEN - by Noah - 07-09-2020, 03:47 PM
RE: The Forgotten Son Returns - OPEN - by Morgan - 07-09-2020, 07:41 PM
RE: The Forgotten Son Returns - OPEN - by Jace - 07-09-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: The Forgotten Son Returns - OPEN - by Noah - 07-10-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: The Forgotten Son Returns - OPEN - by Morgan - 07-12-2020, 04:55 PM
RE: The Forgotten Son Returns - OPEN - by Jace - 07-12-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: The Forgotten Son Returns - OPEN - by Noah - 07-15-2020, 05:44 PM
RE: The Forgotten Son Returns - OPEN - by Morgan - 07-15-2020, 10:20 PM