it's too much [open!]
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
The amount of joy she got from watching the slice of apple slide down his face was placed away in her mind to enjoy at a later date. For now, it was a lecture. She didn’t care that he was taller than she, that he stood there and ate the apple aimlessly while she ranted. At his first set of words, her bright icy eyes rolled and she huffed a she discarded the apple and leaned against a wall. When he questioned what they did eat, she found her eyes pinning on him again. “Bones.” Her accented voice cut through the quiet of the temple in her lecture.

Then he leaned the side of his head against the wall and asked where she was from and that she wasn’t from here. Of course she wasn’t from here, it had to have been obvious, right? She crossed her arms along her chest and kept her eyes on him, like a predator versus prey. “I’m from many worlds, mtu asiyejua. I have fallen through world after world after world to end up here at the end of it.” She said, biting her tongue to refrain from adding how much she’d lost in every transfer.

After a moment, she lifted her hand to rub against the X scar on the side of her neck before looking over the temple and through the stained-glass windows to the sky beyond. “Hopefully it’s the last.” She hissed, her eyes returning to him. Kiada wasn’t much one for introductions, but she was one for attaining information and offering little, vague responses in return.
KiadA
you think i'll be the dark sky so you can be the star?
i'll swallow you whole.

coding

Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
it's too much [open!] - by Kiada - 01-08-2019, 06:06 AM
RE: it's too much [open!] - by Cassius - 01-12-2019, 05:24 AM
RE: it's too much [open!] - by Kiada - 01-12-2019, 05:37 AM
RE: it's too much [open!] - by Cassius - 01-12-2019, 06:06 AM
RE: it's too much [open!] - by Kiada - 01-16-2019, 05:10 AM