[se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
She accepted the glass with interest, turning it in her fingers and running a thumb over its surface. ”The beach must be full of treasures,” she remarked, before meeting his eyes with a playful smirk. ”Is that so? Make sure you watch this one close, then,” she said, before slipping the glass into a back pocket where a broken arrowhead had once lived.

Scanning the beach as he accepted the help, Vai could see their work cut out for them, nodding in agreement with Zeph. ”Feels a bit like a dream, doesn’t it?” she said. It certainly did to her anyway; salt sweat and the taste of whiskey, heat building between bodies entwined, the hush of waves.

Blinking herself out of the daydream (naughty, naughty), she glanced back to Zeph with a raised brow - there was more than one storm brewing, she thought, and not all of them were in the clouds above. ”Oh...? Maybe I ought to go after this. Maybe you’d like to join me.”
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind - by Vervain - 07-03-2020, 09:09 PM