[se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
see the sunset turning red let all be quiet in your head and look about
You watch her watch the shelled creature with a smile pulling at your mouth, pleased by her interest in your finding, wondering if there will be freckles on her pale skin after more time in the sun. Snorting at the comment about you being a warm soul, you turn away with a somewhat sheepish expression, wrinkling your nose as you take the cowrie back. "Pft. 'scuse me, I'm scurff all the way through."

For a moment you consider yeeting the thing into the ocean to prove your point, but the urge quickly fades because she's right- you are a big fucking softy. So instead you wade into the shallows, water lapping at your bare calves, darkening your shorts. The thing needs to be on rocks to be happy, so you go until your find a shallow shelf and set it down.

When you wade back toward her you're holding something rock-like in your hand. Holding it up, you reveal a rather ugly looking brown shell. "Know what this is?" you ask, extending the oyster for her to inspect.
ZEPHYR

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind - by Zephyr - 07-04-2020, 07:10 PM