[se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
see the sunset turning red let all be quiet in your head and look about
"The thing'about oysters is they make th'most of a bad hand." Brushing over her questions with a grin, you reach around to push at the flesh of the thing with bare fingers, hunting for the prize you hope that it might contain. "They eat by grabbin' food outta th'water, but sometimes sand gets in instead. 'Stead'a givin' up, though, some'a them take it an' make somethin' beautiful- ah, there we go."

In fingers slick with oyster guts you proudly show your prize. The pearl is black with a sheen of purple, blue, or green, based on the light, and has taken a shape that's far from a sphere. "Some pearls, they're totally round. Those ones fetch t'most, 'cus people like 'em perfect but...I dunno. Always been a bit'uv a sucker for things that ain't quite perfect." You deposit the pearl into her palm for closer inspection, waiting for her to make her assessment with keen, inquisitive eyes.
ZEPHYR

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind - by Zephyr - 07-04-2020, 09:06 PM