[se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
”To being imperfect,” she agreed, winking at him and lifting her half of the oyster in turn. Tucking the little pearl away for Zeph to pickpocket later, Vai turned her attention to the apparent fact that the thing that had already given them a treasure was apparently edible as well. ”Hey, what?” She narrowed her eyes at him mischievously as he held up the raw mollusk, as if trying to gauge whether or not he was yanking her chain.

”A true Torcher, huh? Am I also expected to eat it from your fingers?” she asked, bouncing her eyebrows at him. A hand moved to her hip as she examined the unappetising little guy, before a sigh escaped her - one that was resigned to her own competitive nature. ”In for a penny,” she muttered, taking the oyster from him to eat it in one. The face Vai pulled was... interesting to say the least, melting from what the actual fuck Zeph down to pleasantly surprised.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind - by Vervain - 07-04-2020, 09:44 PM