Dazed and Confused
Alistair Valentus
Monster Hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ALISTAIR
Alistair stepped into the shrine slowly. His mask humming with the minute workings of the gears that worked along the visage. Gear-like eyes with small lenses hissed as they zoomed in and out, attempting to focus on particular points of the shrine.

He continued to observe, stepping casually around the various offerings that had come and gone before removing his mask and taking a deep breath of the air around him which held a mix of dew and incense.

"I'm from a world of little faith. Truth is, there was never much to put your faith into."

Fingers gently moved his mask between them as he took a seat near the offerings.

"I'm not sure what to believe anymore. You put your faith in the wrong people and you find yourself questioning everything. I come with no intention to ask anything of you, no motivation. Perhaps, simply conversation, and forgiveness for my doubts."

Alistair grinned and shook his head.

"I've seen enough to believe you exist...that much I'm certain. That spire, the barrier around us...no man could create such things. Is there even a purpose to them?"

He asked as if they gods were present as he spoke, though he wasn't certain. They were under no obligation to respond of course. Though in truth Alistair needed to see for himself there was something more to this world than what his eyes saw.

Alistair reached into his pocket and pulled out a grey, nearly translucent stone that he had sanded down and given a smooth finish to. It was carved in the shape of an owl. A smile touching his stubbled lips as he rolled the stone figure between his thumb and index finger before presenting the offering.

"A gift for you..."

He'd present the small, though genuine offering before taking his seat once more.

Messages In This Thread
Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-08-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-09-2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-10-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-10-2019, 11:27 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-12-2019, 01:02 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-13-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-17-2019, 12:35 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-18-2019, 01:53 AM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-23-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-23-2019, 10:07 PM