Dazed and Confused
Alistair Valentus
Monster Hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ALISTAIR
"Safrin..."

Alistair called, being that the goddess enjoyed hearing her name from the lips of the faithful. He smiled as he straightened out and appeared to be walking toward her.

As he neared the goddess his hand would stretch out slowly toward her face. Not that he would even suspect he'd alarm an all-powerful being. It was more as a sign of his intent.

"May I touch you Safrin? I've...never held the presence of a being beyond realms, with beauty beyond words. I, simply want to assure myself this isn't a dream of some kind, perfect as it would be to never wake from such a dream."

Had the goddess allowed his hand would gently rest against her face, his thumb running in a soft caress along her cheek as Alistair would smile at the sensation that came from such contact.

"I've waited a long time to believe in something true."

His eyes would close, had his hand been left to rest against her cheek he would bask in the warmth it radiated.

"To be born in a world absent of anything to call your own, even a name...I wanted to believe there was something there, a cause for that.

Everything, everyone I have invested my faith in, is gone. I was content to believe I was meant to be alone...to place my faith soley in myself, where it would truly matter...Yet you arrive, and in you I see beauty, and hope."

Had she allowed it, Alistair would lean over and press a kiss onto the goddess' cheek.

"I'm not perfect, there are times where I will be tested...but know that I will forever be thankful to you. For answering me, blessing me with your presence."

Alistair looked to the owl figure and back to Safrin and smiled.

"His name is Bubo..."

Alistair said with a soft chuckle of recollection.

"A creation, and a friend I knew long ago. May you find him as endearing a companion as I had."

Bubo was a creation of bronze and gears, built by his adopted father to keep the lonesome son Alistair would become. His nose often lost in books, of adventures much like he was living out now.

It lacked the gears and the bronze, but the smoothed stone was carved to retain all the charm of its large eyes and puffy cheeks.

Messages In This Thread
Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-08-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-09-2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-10-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-10-2019, 11:27 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-12-2019, 01:02 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-13-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-17-2019, 12:35 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-18-2019, 01:53 AM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-23-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-23-2019, 10:07 PM