I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE}
For Vai~
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
I can't see much of the future
Unless we find out what's to blame, what a shame
A somewhat sheepish slant tugged at the grin on Nate's face, because obviously herbalism was a specialty. "I should have assumed. But that's great." If he was honest, and he wasn't going to be, not out loud, he didn't exactly have a high degree of confidence working with raw ingredients. It was far too easy to mix the wrong things, use the wrong dosages. "Looks like we'll both be learning things." Already, he'd been more than willing to accept her help, especially with the gap she filled in for him, in a place like this, but everything else was just icing on top.

"I tend towards purely mundane healing." The words leave him lightly, the only thing that Nate even remotely takes any kind of offence to, but it's passed over quickly, when everything else is so good. "I'll be at the clinic most days, weather permitting. Come by whenever you want, and we'll get things set up on whatever kind of schedule you want." A handful of promises, all wrapped into one, but the conversation has re-awoken some kind of drive, rekindled the fire in his belly, and they're words he feels confident offering.

With some kind of deal set, they're free to chat a little bit easier, Nate offering more cheerful stories, anecdotes, in between the work they do to shore up the roof. It's a better time than he'd expected, when he'd first gone out into the drizzle.

Done~
And we won't be together much longer
Unless we realize that we are the same

Messages In This Thread
I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-04-2020, 07:41 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-05-2020, 07:35 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-06-2020, 07:34 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-08-2020, 04:57 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-13-2020, 07:59 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-16-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-17-2020, 05:22 PM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-22-2020, 04:11 AM