(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
'She mentioned it had magic, and gods, like here.' The whole concept of magic and gods was still an internal battle for the eagle attuned, his logically-wired brain still wanting to have the knee-jerk reaction of rejecting the notion of it all - and yet, here he was, shifted into an eagle, embracing the magic of the gods of this world and relishing in it.

He was keenly interested to hear more of what Oliver did remember of his Earth, and happily responded with more details, perhaps with a bit of hope that he might stir more memories to come from the fennec fox attuned. 'Yes, I came from a world more technologically advanced. Electricity powered most things, from lights to vehicles. Do you remember cars?' Perhaps he was stretching, pushing his luck too far, but he had to ask anyway, had to try

The joy and enthusiasm that came from the fox was almost overwhelming, but Chuy accepted it all with a steady stream of happiness in return, of hope that maybe the blacksmith would be partial to doing business with him. 'That's awesome. I wouldn't mind having a look at your swords, if possible? Or commissioning one from you, for myself?' Possibly also Kia, though he knows Deimos largely fulfils the requirement of weapon supply, being General and an advanced crafter via magic. Still, Chuy was keen to know what Oliver might have on offer.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Chulane - 07-05-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: (SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Chulane - 08-08-2020, 01:56 AM