[SE] the common cold
Mallorie Woodbourne
Deepfrost Shield

Age: 42 | Height: 5'5/169cm | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Dutch Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Come leaders, come you men of great, let us hear you pontificate.
The somewhat practical response to her musings amused her, though her face didn’t show it. Mallorie nodded and idly swept snow aside with her shovel as she replied.

“I suppose I’m a little wary of the portals, still. “

In truth she was half convinced that stepping through a portal would send her careening off to another world again; arriving here had been enough world hopping for her, thank you very much. Now she had a job and a place to stay and she was happy enough for the time being. Especially considering she apparently had magical abilities now.

“I was considering taking the time to study a little with the academy. At least see what they can offer,” she returned to shovelling as if to avoid having to directly acknowledge her feelings on the matter, adding, “that or find out if I need to worry about blowing myself up.”

That people didn’t care to visit Halo didn’t surprise Mallorie. The place seemed as taciturn as she was. Morgan as warden suited it, she thought. Deadly, cold, but unchanging. A communal personality built from will and almost zealous desire to survive.

Mallorie wondered, as she scraped snow up and away from the paths, if any of these traits were common to the people of this world, or were local to Halo.

“The Hollowed Grounds seem to suit their name, from what I hear. I...have thought about visiting there.”

From what she understood it was where Adam had first appeared.
MALLORIE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] the common cold - by Morgan - 07-05-2020, 11:18 PM
RE: [SE] the common cold - by Mallorie - 07-08-2020, 09:05 PM
RE: [SE] the common cold - by Morgan - 07-10-2020, 12:52 PM
RE: [SE] the common cold - by Mallorie - 07-20-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: [SE] the common cold - by Morgan - 07-20-2020, 11:16 PM
RE: [SE] the common cold - by Mallorie - 07-23-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: [SE] the common cold - by Morgan - 07-24-2020, 07:12 PM