Personal Quest Ev'ry avenue and place, ev'ry building, ev'ry face
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
The work goes easily enough, and Sunjata finds the windows are easy to clean and rid themselves of ash and dirt. Before long, a fair amount of light filters through, and Sunjata slips a cloth over it in the meantime to ensure that nothing happens to Nate or Sam with an inadvertent sun ray. But then that task is done, cleanup goes easily enough, and Sunjata’s slipping over to Nate, slinging an arm around Nate’s shoulders when Nate’s arm finds its space around his waist.

And Nate decides on painting, so Sunjata follows him over there. The last time he’d painted, he’d painted a mural of Frey in the Hollowed Grounds. Before LongNight. Forever ago. So he flashes an easy grin toward Nate, going to pick up a paint brush and help lay a base coat down.

Waiting for it to dry, however, Sunjata picks a few other colors, some brighter and some dark, moving to apply it to a mostly dried wall, before his hand ‘slips’ and a streak of blue sliding right down Nate’s cheek. Of course, Sunjata can’t quite pretend to be surprised, a snicker slipping from him as he winks toward Nate. “Oops.” He hums, a small shrug slipping from him before he works on the wall again.

PAINTING PLS
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ev'ry avenue and place, ev'ry building, ev'ry face - by Sunjata - 07-14-2020, 07:09 AM