Personal Quest Ev'ry avenue and place, ev'ry building, ev'ry face
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And you understand with every seed you sow you make this cold world beautiful
Sam, despite how uncomfortable he was with everything that was occurring in his shop (his lovely, clean, new shop, now tainted by ex-sex), did laugh quietly at Zeph's comment; he was suddenly quite thankful that he had the dull Ascended senses. Ignoring Sunjata and Nate for the moment he cleaned up what he had to, thanking Zephyr for his work.

Eventually he did look up to see Nate and Sunjata, hoping he wasn't about to see something he didn't want to. As much as he wanted to tell them how awfully uncomfortable they'd made the entire endeavour, he mostly just wanted them gone, so he put on his best smile and said: "Thank you both for your help. I can take it from here." Hopefully from that, they'd get the hint.

When it was just him and Zeph, he shook his head and sighed, laughing helplessly as he leaned against the wall. "That was not what I was intending this to be. ...I suppose at least they did do the painting."

--
NOW it's the last round. Thank you for helping!
Feel free to write your character leaving/a final post, I will be archiving in a couple days~
SAMUEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ev'ry avenue and place, ev'ry building, ev'ry face - by Samuel - 07-23-2020, 08:53 PM