Girls Are Made of Sugar and Spice
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Beatrix
Beatrix had no idea that Chuy thought she was arrogant—but if he’d told her so, she’d probably have just shrugged the observation off. She wasn’t like other girls; hadn’t been raised like other children, and hardly remembered much of her childhood, as it was. What she did remember had been ingrained into her very soul, made her who she was. And she’d been taught from a very young age that… she was better than everyone around her—save for her brother.

“No, I suppose it isn’t.” She stated, matter-of-factly. He started down the road at a slow pace, and made a gesture that implied she could join him. And for a second, she contemplated giving no response and heading inside the tavern. But curiosity won out. If she was going to live in Halo, and be a part of the community, she should at least get to know the people who lived here.

Though the man in front of her was certainly no native. His accent was all sorts of out-of-place. He interested her to join him by asking what she did for work—of course, she’d think her work was superior. “I work with my family. At the Arcane Academy,” she does not point the building out; if he’s anyone he’ll know where it is. She decided to join him then.

“I am a Launceleyn, after all. My mother might be gone, but that doesn’t mean the academy gets to stop.”
Aren't you trying too hard to please me?
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
Girls Are Made of Sugar and Spice - by Beatrix - 07-07-2020, 01:57 AM
RE: Girls Are Made of Sugar and Spice - by Beatrix - 07-11-2020, 02:49 PM