Girls Are Made of Sugar and Spice
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Beatrix
Beatrix hummed, quietly. “So when somebody dies, you offer condolences? Even if that person wasn’t a very good family member?” It seemed like the concept was lost on the youngest Launceleyn—and boy, was she miffed that the Eirachi had aged Jace to be older than she was. It made their relationship even stranger than it already was. “She wasn’t,” she added, after a moment of silence, “a good mother, I mean. She left us once before, I think, we were younger that time.” She’s merely stating facts, it’d seem, with no emotional attachment to them.

She continued to walk beside of him, “One day, I’d like to teach. Maybe. But right now, I… recruit, and help manage the day-to-day.” She flashed the man a grin. “I guess, my job is to go out into the world and… bring people who’d like to learn, to join us.” If she’s worried that she’s come across as seeing the man next to her as lesser, it doesn’t show. Perhaps she doesn’t realize it, fully. After all…

It’s how she was raised. And habits that deeply ingrained seem natural; unnoticeable, and are tough to shake. “You said you’d like to help me? Can you tell me about the Warden, and some of the people?” It’s a genuine question; her dark eyes have turned towards the man. She doesn’t tell him why she wanted to know; doesn’t explain that she actually has memory of very little from ‘before’.
Aren't you trying too hard to please me?
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
Girls Are Made of Sugar and Spice - by Beatrix - 07-07-2020, 01:57 AM
RE: Girls Are Made of Sugar and Spice - by Beatrix - 07-12-2020, 02:34 AM