[se] The never-ending swaying haze
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
While Halo needed a lot of her attention at the minute, Morgan also thought it was important to her role for her to get out of the snowy mountains sometimes and re-familiarise herself with those that lived away from her jurisdiction: forge ally-ships and learn of enemies, discover the lands that were now their neighbours.

She walked through Sanctuary and the surrounding ruins with no particular goal in mind for the moment; just observing, seeing how the people here recovered after their violent Longnights. It was obvious right away that something was terribly wrong, though she couldn't tell if it was the general despondence after the dark winter nights or a specific event; it was only as she passed the market that she finally heard: Rexanna, their Queen, had died.

That was quite the news. Before she'd ever had a chance to meet her and Morgan didn't know how to feel about that; on the one hand she'd been hesitant about an Ascended Queen..on the other she'd heard good things. Either way, she found herself headed to the barracks once she had some directions, thinking immediately of the General she had met in the woods who had spoken so fondly of his Queen.

Walking in, unsure if she would actually find Deimos here, the first thing to strike Morgan was the mess the room was in. Looking around, she was silent for a moment, taking it all in: then she remembered herself and glancing up to the General, nodded her head. "General Ignatius. I wanted to express my condolences for your people's loss."
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Deimos - 07-07-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Morgan - 07-07-2020, 07:58 PM