[se] The never-ending swaying haze
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
Deimos' question drew from Morgan a smile and a raised eyebrow; as much as she was sure it was for very professional and orderly reasons, it felt for a second as if they were naughty children playing with something they shouldn't: of course she had to say yes. "Tell me what to do." She replied with a grin that was very quickly brought back under wraps, Morgan going to rest her hands on the mighty contraption.

Watching Deimos put the dummies into position, Morgan did briefly wonder if any time in the future the catapult would be fired towards Halovians, if something went wrong...she decided it wasn't worth the worry. For the moment, her and Deimos seemed to have a good relationship and she did hope to lead with democracy and fairness, not violence.

"I see. Do you believe...I've heard some people worry that the monsters could come through the portals and infect other lands. Do you believe that is a possibility?" Morgan asked, unsure if she herself believed it or thought it to be simple fearmongering.
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Deimos - 07-07-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Morgan - 07-15-2020, 04:14 PM