[se] The never-ending swaying haze
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
Morgan would have immediately chastised one of her guards for even attempting to play with a weapon or war-machine, but with Deimos, after all the stress of Longnight...there was something tempting in letting her guard down just once (at least, in a different way than she had with Neron, something that she immediately made herself stop thinking about - Deimos could never know). She watched Deimos place the stones with a probably unreasonable amount of excitement, watching appreciatively as they soared in an arc through the air.

"Very impressive indeed. I can see why a series of them might be valuable, if you could time the blows...how many do you have here in the Grounds?" She asked, wondering if some kind of munitions trade could be in the future for their nations: it would certainly help to solidify the allyship, and the Citadel had it's own secrets to share. Eagerly she took over when offered, placing stones in the barrel and preparing the lever.

Before she fired she stopped to listen to Deimos' words on the monsters, still there to be a diplomat and Warden first. It was good to hear Deimos didn't think it was hugely likely, but he was right that it was probably smart to be prepared. "I hope our mountains might provide a deterrent too, though I'm not sure how much that would stop them. Either way, you're right: we will continue to block the portal in Longnight."

As for them being Ascended...she nodded. "I know. Have you...ever seen signs of a currently healthy Ascended becoming close to one?" Morgan didn't know how quick the transformation truly was and wondered if she was about to see Neron become long-fanged and sharp-nailed in the next months.
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Deimos - 07-07-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Morgan - 07-15-2020, 10:48 PM