[se] The never-ending swaying haze
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
It was expected that Deimos had conflicting feelings about further use for the door; Morgan did not have the relationships or knowledge of Ascended that he did, had not loved the Queen that had recently died, though even she still understood the complexity of the situation they all found themselves in. Even with her distance from the situation, she knew it was not as simple as picking up a weapon and diving in.

"Well, since the door is gone, I suppose the matter is moot." She finally said, shrugging, pretending that she was not still thinking of it. Curiosity had set in though; Morgan knew she would one day want to ask Safrin herself if the Goddess could fashion her a weapon of a similar quality and purpose. If the Goddess had done it once, she assumed she would be willing to do it again, if it were for the cause of fighting the Ascended.

That aside, the barracks was tidy and they had had their fun with the catapults: the time had come to leave. Bidding Deimos farewell, Morgan agreed to come and spar soon: he would make a good partner for a duel.

{FIN}
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Deimos - 07-07-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Morgan - 07-23-2020, 04:15 PM