[se] the moon sings every night
Cleaning Up After LongNight - Open!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

Cleaning up after LongNight was an accustomed thing; normalcy for Naturals to come out of their shelter or homes to discover remnants of what they’d left behind. It used to be scattered portions of their farmhouse, shingles loosened, tossed, or thrown across terrain, portions of sheds broken off or away, doors off hinges. But since she hadn’t stayed amongst their old world, and strayed within the Temple instead, a witness to all those dramatics, trials, and tribulations, the youth didn’t bother heading towards the family homestead; leaving it abandoned for now (unless Evelyn was interested).

Instead, she meandered through pathways of the Settlement, familiar haunting grounds from a child until now, amongst the dead of night. She had no need for the moon’s light, but it was there, prominently in the sky, just the same. Her cloak was drawn over her features, the lantern light of houses compelling an eerie, spring like glow, too ethereal, too enigmatic. Mabel meandered from place to place, checking over fragments and slivers, until she ultimately came upon a main square, noting bombardments of debris, rubble, and ruin over the cobblestones. She could start there – still a semblance of pride for the only world she’d ever known. The Ascended grabbed hold of a few shards of glass (perhaps from a fallen window?) and started making a pile of the debris to dispose of later.

{Open to anyone!}
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
[se] the moon sings every night - by Mabel - 07-08-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: [se] the moon sings every night - by Letha - 07-16-2020, 03:38 PM
RE: [se] the moon sings every night - by Mabel - 07-18-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: [se] the moon sings every night - by Letha - 07-20-2020, 09:09 PM
RE: [se] the moon sings every night - by Mabel - 07-20-2020, 10:14 PM