[se] the moon sings every night
Cleaning Up After LongNight - Open!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

Mabel found more and more stones, fragments of some chiseled thing broken, perhaps, and bits of mangled pottery. The latter was a bit more disappointing in its splintered fractures; it was likely something lovely, then gone, taken, and battered against the rest of the wake. She turned them over, hoping to catch whatever paint or detail left lingering. It was an odd sense of loss, to see some amount of it underneath moonlight and lantern glows – before shoving away the sentimentality, dropping them in a pile of matching accord.

Then the other woman was talking, and the youth tilted her head, indicating she was listening, while her eyes searched for more rubble and ruin. Letha; and then glints of fangs, brethren and kin in this belligerent void. “Yes,” to the first question, voice nearly airy – lived here her entire life, and with not much to show for it. Not until recently, when they’d been allowed, permitted, to alter their stance accordingly. No pain, no hunger, no naught but the Voice and the darkness.

She crouched down, snagging at a few more pieces of the pot, kicking over some bricks when her hands were full, raising her head again at the next inquiry. “I was.” Then, on intrigues and curiosity, because she’d yet to go through any portal, hadn’t been anywhere else in her stint on this earth, and hadn’t seen Letha in the Temple, her own question emerged. “Where did you stay?” What else was out there?
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
[se] the moon sings every night - by Mabel - 07-08-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: [se] the moon sings every night - by Letha - 07-16-2020, 03:38 PM
RE: [se] the moon sings every night - by Mabel - 07-18-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: [se] the moon sings every night - by Letha - 07-20-2020, 09:09 PM
RE: [se] the moon sings every night - by Mabel - 07-20-2020, 10:14 PM