[se] how to keep myself from thinking
open SE
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Busy hands help quiet the mind. Shoveling snow of this height is new, but manual labor has always done the trick; so has fighting, but she’s unwilling to release her new upgrade on someone who just wants to learn. Or one someone who isn’t quite as strong unless they know what they’re getting into. That would be straight up shitty and irresponsible, and the Wraith is trying to leave that kind of behavior behind. This is the new, helpful Wessex. Right?

Once again, she finds herself at the Halo portal in early Flowerbirth. The irony isn’t lost on her, though this time there’s no super pressing agenda, other than to clear the path for her group others to come and go as easily as they like. There seems to be a small, single-file path already made, so she focuses on widening it to a two or three-person width and stamping it down, so it’s a more even path. Big-ass shovel in hand, she seems quite intent on her work, able to ignore the cold and get into a physical rhythm of dig-press-lift-stamp-repeat.

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
[se] how to keep myself from thinking - by Wessex - 07-09-2020, 03:43 PM