God Quest dreamed of stars and woke up blind
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
save some love for yourself, my dear
Amalia listens in careful fascination as Safrin gives more details than the man had, speaking of an Order, of a lost city. Of children born to the prospect of war. It isn't until she mentions Abandoned that the girl's head rises, dark eyes turning up to the goddess. Then what about Deimos? the Shield wonders worriedly, alarmed by the idea that he might be cast away by virtue of the magic he carries. A part of her has always feared that this would prove a barrier one day, that theirs were paths set in different directions, but still. So far her gods have accepted her choice in lover, his magic and lack of faith aside.

What if that were to change?

Troubled, she only barely catches the warning in Safrin's tone. It reminds her of another difficult conversation, another set of anxieties and doubts. Ludo told someone else to kill the Ascended. A fae, this time. Shame, insecurity, and unhappiness fills her; she draws back from Safrin now, fearing rejection, her long tail slashing across the ground. She came to me and I told her... that I would not stand in her way. But now an Ascended is dead, and I believe by her hands. And I... I think I made a mistake. Even if this was Ludo's will.

Messages In This Thread
dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Amalia - 07-10-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Amalia - 08-03-2020, 01:44 AM