God Quest dreamed of stars and woke up blind
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
save some love for yourself, my dear
Her response is dismissive, almost cruelly so, pressing casually on the insecurities Amalia already bears. I... If I have to go there, to help Vi... I worry about our future. Sometimes it feels as though I'm drifting away from him. Not problems she expects Safrin to be able to solve, but it is the first time she has spoken these fears aloud.

Safrin's second question is a harder one to answer. Looking at her paws uncertainly, the leopardess rolls her shoulders. She spoke about the Blight. And the Mathair. About justice for her people. And about Ludo... Is it right for me to stand in the way of a task given by another god, even if I disagree with it? If I let Nephele slay Ascended, is the blood not on my hands? If they're nothing more than the Voice's constructs, do they still fall under the domain of Vi?

The questions sift out of her mind line water in a sieve, her impatient curiosity and anxiety rising ever to the fore. Amalia has only just begun to see the world in shades of grey, but now she fears those shades are bleeding, and she is losing sight of what is black and white.

Messages In This Thread
dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Amalia - 07-10-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Amalia - 08-05-2020, 12:57 AM