paint me with the colors of my sins
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
She had an immense curiosity about life
It was right at the time of day that Delta could attempt to swim around the city. The light was shining in, creating beautiful sights around her that she would otherwise savor, but at this point all she could do was try and get everything done before she lost this moment. Strung along her shoulder was a sack, filled with a couple of jars. Right now, she was trying to collect some things that could be used for various purposes, such as healing or creating specific concoctions. One of which was a form of paint that lasted for a long time underwater, a complex thing to make that took much time and dedication.

Whilst doing this, her head was the opposite of empty. Everytime she passed by someone, a pit formed in her stomach. What if they had a knife and wanted to stab her? Or what if they knew about her curse and planned to curse her even more? Or what if-

So many what ifs and the voice was far from silent. He was much louder than she'd like, whispering in her head and requesting to go to the surface. The tugging was obvious, but she could ignore it for a bit longer. She had to make the most of this before it was too late.

Amalia
and was constantly staring and wondering
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
paint me with the colors of my sins - by Delta - 07-11-2020, 12:05 AM