paint me with the colors of my sins
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
She has always been curious about the merpeople, but her visits to Torchline have been so few as to give her scant opportunity for actual investigation, or meeting the elusive folk.

Today, though, Amalia hopes to address that lapse. In the blush-colored guise of the encantado she moves through the water with relative ease, finding herself far more comfortable with the expansive ocean when wearing a skin that belongs within it. She has heard tell that there is a city dedicated to the mers deep beneath the waves, and it is this she seeks now, following a pod of similar dolphins, Jyoti swimming at her side.

When the distant city does come into view it is breathtaking in beauty and magnitude. Pulling up short, the Shield has to take a moment to stare at it in wonder, never having imagined anything like this beneath the sea. It takes her a second to compose herself before she inhales and begins to descend, the lungs of the dolphin well-suited to diving, curious and cautious as she approaches the city with closely baited breath.

Amalia & Jyoti
born from dark water, daughters of the rain and snow

Messages In This Thread
paint me with the colors of my sins - by Delta - 07-11-2020, 12:05 AM
RE: paint me with the colors of my sins - by Amalia - 07-13-2020, 03:13 PM