paint me with the colors of my sins
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
Swimming along, it was extremely easy to spot all of the creatures around her. Her eyes search around and she sees very familiar sights- a few schools of fish, a turtle, all the usual, but then she spots something slightly out of the ordinary. It's an encantado- which is absolutely normal, but it's not really the creature itself that spikes her interest: it's the creature with it.

Alongside the pink porpoise is a gorgeous whale, something that Delta has yet to see with her own eyes. She slowly inches forward, eager to get even closer, before things go awry. Annoyingly, the curse chose now to force her to shift into her form. Thankfully, she was fully submerged and had no problem with swimming forward a small bit. Her movements were far smoother than before, showing that unfortunately, she was growing very used to this shift.

While she swam, she would try as hard as she could to get a good look at the beautiful whale, desiring to get much closer but also understanding how scary she must look right now.

Delta rolled a 19 so now she's a shark.
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
delta

Messages In This Thread
paint me with the colors of my sins - by Delta - 07-11-2020, 12:05 AM
RE: paint me with the colors of my sins - by Delta - 07-16-2020, 12:56 AM