paint me with the colors of my sins
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
Still unaccustomed to the movement of water and the creatures of the sea, Amalia does not notice the great predator approach. She is focused on the city, enraptured and curious, trying to decide if she ought to try and swim down to its spires, meet its denizens. She will have to surface first to breathe; until then perhaps she can go closer, get a better look at it all...

It is Jyoti who senses the great white shark. Finely attuned to the changes in air currents the little whale feels well at home in the water, easily transferring her knowledge of the sky now to the sea. A low note trills from the starry calf's lungs as she senses, then sees, the larger creature, carried along the ocean waves in a mournful, beautiful tone.

Surprised, Amalia spins awkwardly to face the direction her companion has indicated, not yet comfortable enough with this body to move with fluidity or grace. The sight of the shark catches her wholly off-guard: black eyes and sharp teeth paint a dangerous picture, and suddenly the Shield is somewhere else, staring at monsters in the dark. Panic surges through her, a hit of adrenaline that requires all her willpower to soothe. Hello, she calls, mental voice quivering, communicating more in emotion than words. We won't hurt you. We don't mean to trespass. Please, we aren't prey.

Gods, let the creature understand her, and not be another murderous trick.

Amalia & Jyoti
born from dark water, daughters of the rain and snow

Messages In This Thread
paint me with the colors of my sins - by Delta - 07-11-2020, 12:05 AM
RE: paint me with the colors of my sins - by Amalia - 07-17-2020, 03:02 AM