paint me with the colors of my sins
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
She had an immense curiosity about life
This shark shift was a curse- both literally and not. Her sightlines were reduced and quite frankly- it was annoying as fuck. It was far harder now for Delta to get a good look at the girl who identified herself as the encantado. You- you're an attuned... am I right? She had never heard of an attuned becoming one of the porpoises. Hell, she didn't even know it was feasible feat for the humans.

The shifting of the words was clearly shocking, evident by the shift in emotions felt through the shared bond. Delta expected Amalia to possibly correct her on the emotions... but not to be called beautiful. You... you think my shark shift is beautiful? Someone actually liked it? It was hard to view it as anything other than the curse it was, but... Amalia liked it?

Her voice came out a bit softer now, as if she was embarrassed. Well yes. You see- And just like that, as if on cue, she shifted once more. Taking over the place of the mighty shark was a much smaller girl- almost. It was Delta, yes, in her usual state, but there were a few modifications to her body. Normal, humanoid teeth were replaced with sharp shark ones. A fin protruded from her back. Along parts of arms was a gray skin, the shark skin. Otherwise, she seemed like your typical mermaid, her lion-fish tail fanning out in the water. And this- this is what I almost look like... almost. An awkward laugh left her lips, sounding a bit like a fluttering hum sound.
and was constantly staring and wondering
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
paint me with the colors of my sins - by Delta - 07-11-2020, 12:05 AM
RE: paint me with the colors of my sins - by Delta - 08-09-2020, 11:10 PM