paint me with the colors of my sins
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
She had an immense curiosity about life
There is a clear blush on her face now that she's no longer a shark and she moves to adjust her hair before trying her best to appear nice and professional. Thank you... that really means a lot to me to hear that. Amalia really had no idea just how much Delta needed to hear such praise. I cant say I've really seen anything like your companion either. A small smile before it dropped. A flash of realization as her eyes widened.

She had been so wrapped up over suddenly shifting and the compliments that she had neglected to properly introduce herself! How rude of me! I didn't tell you my name, did I? I'm Delta. Nice going there, way to make a good first impression.

A knowing smile returns to Delta's face and she offers the dolphin a small shake of her head. Don't worry, I completely understand... it isn't often that attuned have aquatic shifts from what I can tell, so this is already a special thing for me. The last one she remembered was Sunjata and his whale shift. Otherwise, there weren't really many that could swim with her.

Finding herself pretty relaxed, Delta continues on. Soooo.... what brings you here? You're a bit far from the surface world.
and was constantly staring and wondering
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
paint me with the colors of my sins - by Delta - 07-11-2020, 12:05 AM
RE: paint me with the colors of my sins - by Delta - 08-14-2020, 09:48 PM