paint me with the colors of my sins
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
She had an immense curiosity about life
Following on up towards the surface, Delta could hardly hold in her excitement. Wait- really? I mean... I'm glad you got to meet us... but what stuff have you heard about us? Delta knew about all the rumors Mers had about humans, but what about the other way around? It seemed like an exciting thing to learn about... so why not ask for more? Meanwhile, her mind ran rampant with so many ideas and possibilities for what Amalia could possibly be. Another aquatic shift? Oh oh ! What could it be? Maybe she was a turtle? Or or maybe she was a penguin! So many possibilities and it was all so exciting.

All of those possibilities were exciting, but the feeling when she saw what Amalia actually was could only be described as ascending to a higher level of existence. Massive eyes stared at the otter. "Oh my gods!!!! You- you're an otter!" She let out a soft squeal, one that really did reveal just how young she was.

"Sorry! I've just... I don't get to touch fur really... ever... no animals that have fur ever come to the ocean I can only see them from super far away- and I could never get a shift with fur... I don't know why, I just- cant?" She felt compelled to explain herself, clearly growing embarrassed over her little outburst. Any mer would say she wasn't acting like a princess- that they wouldn't want someone like her as their future ruler.

Rolled a 13 so she's part shark part mer. yay.
and was constantly staring and wondering
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
paint me with the colors of my sins - by Delta - 07-11-2020, 12:05 AM
RE: paint me with the colors of my sins - by Delta - 09-02-2020, 02:14 AM