(open) all alone in the moonlight
open
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Oliver was extremely distracted by the rodent which died very easily, so much so that a voice cutting through the air surprised him, causing his claws to dig into the ground.

A low rumbling sound left the cat and he turned his attention towards the speaker. Only when he saw that it was a Fae did he finally speak. Clearly uninterested in shifting into a human, Oliver started to speak through the bond. I need to learn somehow. Oliver had never eaten something he had killed- would it be weird? What did it feel like? Was it gross?

It was a conflicting set of emotions and he was only brought back to reality when the voice spoke out again. I'm starting small... I need to attack what I wont be hurt by before I try something far more fitting for my size. A swish of his tail and he plucks up the rodent by its tail and makes his way over to the girl. Depositing it in front of her, he stares up at her. Take it, if you wish... I can assure you once I advance to much larger prey, the meat wont go to waste. Preparing rat stew sounded the opposite of appetizing, but surely he could catch and cook a solid bird.
one lil short quote goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
(open) all alone in the moonlight - by Oliver - 07-11-2020, 01:06 AM
RE: (open) all alone in the moonlight - by Naavi - 07-17-2020, 11:48 PM
RE: (open) all alone in the moonlight - by Oliver - 08-01-2020, 02:21 AM
RE: (open) all alone in the moonlight - by Naavi - 08-07-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: (open) all alone in the moonlight - by Oliver - 08-15-2020, 04:12 PM