a cold ass shit show
for Noah
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Rather than being offended, Noah thankfully understood what Oliver was saying and seemingly accepted his offer. "I'll be sure to try and get into contact with the right people in that case... I don't have workers so it wont go super fast, but I know I can at least try my best to help you guys out." And hopefully by helping, he'd be able to boost some relationships. Maybe get closer with the Warden or something, as that would absolutely be beneficial.

The next comment was a surprise, but one that Oliver would absolutely answer. Oliver's ability to hide his distaste towards Frey was already hard enough to hide, but now that he was relatively tipsy... well... safe to say, he wasn't about to hold back. "Okay... my experience isn't like others, so... yeah." Who to talk about first? "I haven't really interacted with Ludo... but It is very childlike. I couldn't give you any advice, but I can tell you people that do know It well." That was all he could really say on the subject, honestly. "Safrin is... by far my favorite. She has done absolutely so much for me and she is so incredible. She... she's amazing and I highly recommend you talk with her over any of the other gods... words cant describe just how beautiful and incredible she is." His eyes light up and a smile grows on his face as he talks about the Goddes.

But oh...

The smile drops and he sighs. "And then there's Frey. Frey is... difficult. So so difficult. The Gods are ya know, hard to work with and don't like to be pestered... but Frey especially. They fucking cursed me, mate. They cursed me and it was fucking embarrassing. Like, it wasn't a bad curse.... but fuck mate. Gave me a wooden dick and everything, made my friend think I was hard for him and shit. It fucking sucked... and I don't recommend you go to Frey unless it is absolutely fucking necessary."
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Who is in an identical hell

Messages In This Thread
a cold ass shit show - by Oliver - 07-11-2020, 01:39 AM
RE: a cold ass shit show - by Noah - 07-15-2020, 05:28 PM
RE: a cold ass shit show - by Oliver - 07-29-2020, 12:39 AM
RE: a cold ass shit show - by Noah - 08-02-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: a cold ass shit show - by Oliver - 08-05-2020, 06:30 PM
RE: a cold ass shit show - by Noah - 08-11-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: a cold ass shit show - by Oliver - 08-15-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: a cold ass shit show - by Noah - 09-06-2020, 02:44 PM