Training I still remember the sun, always warm on my back
Hester!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
Exploring was something he had been itching to do since he had come to terms with being stuck here in Caido. But then, he hadn't truly accepted he was stuck here until he'd been essentially trapped here by the season. And as soon as the weather cleared, he had indeed done that, branching out to explore the Grounds with Kia, but also making frequent trips back to the snowy realm of Halo to tend to his duties there - the city still had to fed, after all.

But somewhere in all that too, was the opportunity to explore Halo itself. And after bumping into Hester, the opportunity seemed all too achievable. He knew the girl had wanted to explore the world as well, and what better way to start than with a friend and the local surrounds?

'How far away from the Citadel have you been before?' he asked the sheep-shifted girl from his viewpoint high above, relishing in the feel of the air and wind as it lifted his avian form high above. Keen senses scouted the surrounds, giving him a view like no other of the world stretched out before them - the great inland sea, frozen with a vast sheet of ice on its surface. The Sea of Glass - aptly named, Chulane thought to himself.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
I still remember the sun, always warm on my back - by Chulane - 07-12-2020, 05:32 AM