Training I still remember the sun, always warm on my back
Hester!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
If he picked up on the jealously, he politely ignored it - he'd felt it himself, when viewing others with winged shifts taking to the skies. It wasn't until Flowerbirth had finally dawned that he had been able to recognise the second shift within him, the feathers refined by harsh stares and deadly talons, the eagle that truly defined the land he had come from. It made sense, once he had found it - it felt right. He tried to restrain himself from projecting too much of the sheer glee that thrummed through him at the glorious sight laid out before them, instead letting a content sense of comradery fill in the space.

'What did he do?' he asked with an air of amusement colouring the bond and his question, playful curiosity insisting he enquire and know more about this delightful girl.

'Well, I'm glad to have you with me today,' he said with sincerity, which quickly morphed into marvel through the bond as the clouds above shifted before the Sun, and the reflections on the ice sheet before them seemed to intensify. 'Gods, but it is beautiful,' he said with admiration as he looked out over it, swooping low, towards the woolly form of the sheep, as if to confirm that she could see what he did from her vantage point as well.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: I still remember the sun, always warm on my back - by Chulane - 07-13-2020, 12:27 PM