Training I still remember the sun, always warm on my back
Hester!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
I believe that dreams are sacred
'More like a birthday marathon,' Chuy replied with wryness colouring the bond. 'Drinking alcohol was something of a competition, and at 18 it was legal, though many drank before then anyway. There were over 20 pubs in the closest city, every birthday they would do a pub crawl, and whoever made it conscious to the final pub was declared King of the grog.' His dryness and abject disinterest in the antics of his friends probably summed up his true feelings on the events that he grew up with. He'd never been one for drinking alcohol with the intention of completely losing oneself in it, hating the sensation, though giving into it in social settings more than once.

Laughter rumbles through the bond, imitating that which might rumble through his chest were he in human form. The conversation shifted, forgotten as the sight before them and the idea of a game took over. 'Alright,' he conceded with a playful hint that suggested he wasn't really conceding at all. With a flap and a tilt to his body, he directed his path some distance away, coming in to land so there were several icy pillars between them, his form shielded from view (it was hide and seek, after all).

But when he landed, he shifted, fur and spots taking over where feathers were, a smooth and virtually silent landing as a leopard found itself upon the icy setting instead.

'Shifts that can't fly,' he beamed across the bond, purposefully devious, giving the sense that he was wearing a shit-eating grin. 'I'll count first. Better get hiding,' he taunted, before humming a soft one, two, three.. through the bond, using the time to really lean into the instincts this form offered to him, to embrace the wildness that was the leopard, the predator, the hunter.

And when he got to ten, he silenced all sense of himself across the bond, letting the instincts take flight instead, letting himself explore, find a trail to follow, and seek the hunt.
Take my darkest fears and play them

Messages In This Thread
RE: I still remember the sun, always warm on my back - by Chulane - 07-18-2020, 10:54 AM