Training I still remember the sun, always warm on my back
Hester!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
I believe that dreams are sacred
It was harder than the big feline made it look, scaling an icy column and then sitting atop it, and remembering to keep his tail from twitching over the edge of it. He pressed himself flat against the edge, relying purely on his hearing as the sheep-form attuned approached, excitement building as he heard the light clip-clop of her cloven feet on the ice, passing a few times before they paused. When he heard her through the bond, he peeked out over the edge of the pillar with azure blue eyes first, before relaxing some and letting his tail droop over too.

'You got me,' he admitted with a chuckle through the bond, before shooting through a sharp note of exclamation through the bond, a silent way of saying Surprise!, as he was suddenly leaping down beside her with a yowl sound rolling from his throat. He was intending on stirring up those instincts in her again, on startling her with his sudden arrival to the same level as she - another way of testing this form, of hunting without hurting his friend. Had he aimed his fall to land on her (or a wild animal of similar size) he estimated that he could've broken bones, disabled, maimed.

As it was, he landed beside her, the look on his face smug and thoroughly pleased with himself. With a purr, he crooned to her 'Get hiding!' before turning with a sweep of his tail to face the icy pillar and close his eyes shut tight, counting a soft one, two, three.. again.
Take my darkest fears and play them

Messages In This Thread
RE: I still remember the sun, always warm on my back - by Chulane - 07-31-2020, 09:54 AM