Training I still remember the sun, always warm on my back
Hester!
Hester Mac Girr An Adhastair
Bard

Age: 27 | Height: 5’4” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There's an art to life's distraction, to somehow escape the burning wait, the art of scraping through
There's two deliberate and excited stomps on the ice as Chulane's mental voice rings out about her, her instincts having been proven right. Though it's a victory she only gets to enjoy for a moment, the leopards sudden drop sending her scrabbling, the warning she gets not coming nearly soon enough to actually move. A surprised bleat leaves her, echoing through the sheets of ice and drowning out the clacking sounds of panicked hooves on ice.

I will ram you. She warns, the sternness in her body language, her lowered head softened by the laughter, the giddy excitement running off of her, through the bond. The turn is flipped again though, and Hester has to think quickly, try to make a plan on her feet.

Or maybe it's time to give into her instincts, to let the sheep take over. The only thing her body tells her to do is run, so run she does, sending noise echoing through the panes of ice, her path twisting this way and that, crossing over itself again and again. Her steps slowed as the numbers grew higher, and in a final, human flash of inspiration, she carefully picked her way backwards, scrambling up a short shelf, and trying to tuck herself out of view again. This time, when time was up, she was silent, not giving a hint to where she had gone.
Hester

Messages In This Thread
RE: I still remember the sun, always warm on my back - by Hester - 08-05-2020, 05:38 AM