Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
Grief weighs them down, or so she imagines; the collective loss amongst the three of them varying in degree and sharpness, but no less real for each woman. It had stalled her - the necessary burials, the grieving, the leaving time to collect one’s self again. They cannot afford to be stupid amd Wessex would rather wait than make emotional mistakes. Eventually she could no longer put it off and sent notes to both, asking them to meet her at the Halo portal so she could lead them to the hidden cave at the back of the Sea of Glass. The notes detail that they’re going beyond Halo, to someplace hot and maybe with lava or fire, so they should dress appropriately.

Time moves forward - so must they -  and yet the Wraith wondered what kind of future it will be, if it was even wise to leave the rest of her family for an indeterminate amount of time. The truth is that she’s already put it off for too long. Some snide remark from a spirit doesn’t bother her but doubting her abilities does.

Beyond the essentials and her usuals, there isn’t much to bring with her other than the Shadow Cloak (that is technically the MHG’s, but shhhh), rope, a resin-soaked torch, her bow and arrow, and the knowledge in her head about the Climb. Fire and lava, rock and mountain darkness. When they both arrive, she begins to lead them across the Sea of Glass, ready to answer any questions they have (with what little she knows). Loki is in Torchline. Though the little dragon is loathe to let her leave again, the Wraith emphasizes that this is not the place for the young companion, not when she ventures into the unknown.

On the way there, she pauses for a moment and gestures to Ru. “I can use your magic when you’re near me, but in case we’re apart, would you mind filling this with your lightning? Just in case.”

-----------------

This is a PQ+ to discover the mountains beyond Halo and rescue Eirachi’s kin.

There are three additional spots and they’ve been filled in a very diverse way.
1. Hotaru
2. Kiada
3. Loren

Wessex brings the following:

Type: Grey
Magical Crystal (1) | When (abandoned) magic is cast at this device, it can store the power and reuse it as controlled by the wielder. (Made by Remi)

Manufactured Adrenaline | a syringe containing a daily dose of adrenaline. Can be used once per thread. Raises all stats by 1 for one post and increases an ascendeds other senses for the duration of the thread.    

Monster Repellant | Will make the air hostile to the senses of any predatory monster-like creatures. Sufficient strength and mental fortification can overcome the effects of the spray. Works in a 30ft radius.    

Restraint-cuffs | A magical pair of handcuffs that can restrain any creature with a STR of 30 or below. (Made by Remi)
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Wessex - 07-13-2020, 01:51 AM