Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
Sharp (and suspicious?) or not, Wessex returns with an innocent expression, as if her trudging all the way out here was perfectly normal (it might have been for the Fangs, actually). Turning around, eyes the no-longer-a-Launceleyn and his companion, walking backwards with significantly smaller steps. “Hello to you too, Loren. Good LongNight, I hope?” she quips, going through the pleasantries he’d skipped over. After all, this expedition is nothing to be alarmed about.

“We’re going to see what’s beyond Halo. Maybe rescue another seasonal spirit, at the Eirachi’s request. Want to come?” Raising her brows as if to both tease and tempt, the Wraith dangles the first hints of knowledge and the Eirachi’s favor in front of him. What she does not do is stop walking. He can join them or not, but she has a hunch he will, because it does, in a way, concern the borders of Halo. Even if he doesn’t like Wessex and doesn’t trust her, he can at least curry favor with that bitch of a Warden - at the very least.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Wessex - 07-13-2020, 03:44 PM