Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i am afraid that if i open myself
i will not stop pouring
She knows everyone here, knows of the dangers that await outside of Halo, but the Harpy still sticks close to her aunt. Wearing the armor that Deimos had made her, it shifts with her forms with surprising ease, though she takes a bag of items with her as well. The bladed parasol that Bastien had given her from her mother, the shadow cloak that Wessex had kept at the Monster Hunter’s Guild, and a small bow that rests across her shoulders — one of the same she’d used during LongNight two years ago.

And she’s already bidded Chulane goodbye, kisses and hugs and a promise that she’d do her best to stay safe, before she finds herself back in the brisk cold of Halo’s outer edge.

Her gaze flickers to Loren as Wessex moves to speak with him, a nod and soft smile given to the summoner, before she’s focusing ahead again, waiting for Wessex to tell them where to start.

Kiada brings a bow and arrows, a pack of food and bandages, as well as the following:

Type: Grey
Shifting Armor: Bronze breastplate armor that shifts and shrinks with an attuned's animal forms. (Made by Deimos)

Type: Grey
Shadow-Cloth | A cloak that renders the wearer invisible when in shadow. (Made by Remi)

Type: Dark
Bladed Parasol | A beautiful parasol of black lace, detailed in patterns of leaves and vines. A thin bladed sword is concealed within the handle.
why do i fear becoming a river?
what mountain gave me such shame?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Kiada - 07-13-2020, 06:46 PM