Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
It had been a struggle to convince Nate and Sunjata to allow her on this mission. Allow, as if she would ever ask permission, but she had understood their fears and listened to them in turn. In the end she is here, and that is all she can do now; focus on what's ahead. She is already by Wessex's side when everyone else comes streaming in; her niece and Loren, who she can't quite categorize when it comes to what they are to one another. Though she is admittedly a little confused, and perhaps a tad hurt, by Astra's large berth. Wessex is not any more definable than the medic, but now isn't the time to consider all that. She greets all of them with an uncommonly warm smile, glad to be marching into potential danger with this particular group of extraordinary people. Except perhaps Kiada - she still views the girl as the small, sassy youth that had stuck like glue to the sides of Hotaru's own twins.

Wessex's request is easily accepted, her hand moving and summoning lightning easily to imbue the orb with. But she can't help a cheeky smirk as she does so. "A pity, no more fangs to obtain magic?" Mostly rhetorical, because she can see the advantages of being nearby enough to replicate magic without stopping for an orgasm or two in the middle of battle, but Hotaru can be disappointed all the same. As Nate and Jata had said; we don't care who you're with or what you do, so long as you come home to us. Well, the most important part today is the coming home part. Quests in Caido never seem to go how they plan them to.

She leaves Wessex to move to Kiada, an arm slipping around her niece easily to tug her close into a side hug while they await instructions.

Hotaru brings metal-tipped arrows and a bow, and the following items:

Ornate Dagger | From Sunjata

Type: Dark
Ornate Leather Bracers (Upgraded) | The wearer can, at will, redirect both magical and physical attacks. For magical attacks, can redirect them within 10ft. Physical attacks must be within melee range to be directed, and can then be redirected within 10ft.
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Hotaru - 07-13-2020, 07:16 PM