Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i am afraid that if i open myself
i will not stop pouring
As Wessex taps her shoulder, she turns to look toward her Guildmate and the leader of this little adventure – a small nod granted as she pauses and steps aside to let Wessex take the lead. Hotaru is soon there, and Kiada lingers by her aunt, keeping her eyes partially shifted to see better as Loren compels some creatures through the dark caves ahead of them.

She feels Hotaru’s slight hook into her clothes, and Kiada focuses on ensuring her aunt remains safe – unable to fathom losing her as well as her mother so soon after one another – and continues the trek. That is, of course, until the dominoes effect happens, a trip here and suddenly Kiada’s slipping and tumbling to the bottom of the tunnel with a small huff of sound, metal clanging from her armor, until she’s sitting on the floor and rubbing at her arm – glancing around the room.

Everyone okay?” She asks quietly, gaze slipping to Hotaru and Wessex in turn, before she goes to push herself up. “Which way, Wessex?” She asks once everyone’s responded, head nodding toward each of the pathways.
why do i fear becoming a river?
what mountain gave me such shame?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Kiada - 07-19-2020, 05:40 AM