Plot Advancing PQ can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
Luck or skill, Hotaru doesn't put weight on either, too busy being momentarily grateful that her headcount comes back right. Loren and Kiada look worse for wear, and she instinctively reaches to put her hand to Kiada's skin, looking her over. Distracted from her frustration over being useless in healing her niece by Wessex's voice, Hotaru turns away, confident in leaving her in Loren's capable hands. The man may be hurt, but she believes in his talents and honed skills.

It helps ease the way to returning Wessex's grin, her own smirk unfurling, pulse never fully easing from the adrenaline rush. Excitement overtaking at way may lay ahead. Ensuring her bracer is still tightly strapped down and Sunjata's dagger remains at her hip, she strides forward a step behind Wessex, ready to face what comes next. Keeping her steps light and fluid to help conceal them if anything lies ahead.

Hotaru follows Wessex and tries to keep out of sight.
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't go over it, can't go under it, gotta go through it - by Hotaru - 08-10-2020, 07:03 AM