[se] resounding with waves
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Delta
See the light as it shines on the sea? It's blinding
But no one knows, how deep it goes
Canals. Are. Gorgeous.

The sense of sadness Delta had been experiencing due to her curse were gone, somewhat, thanks to this new addition into her life. She truly was sad, still, but it wasn't nearly as bad now that she had this fantastic new thing to explore. It allowed her to shove away anything negative. Was it healthy? Far from it, but did it make her feel better temporarily? Absolutely.

In her eyes, a bit of exploring of the canals wouldn't be too bad.

She chose a time where she believed it wouldn't be too crowded and sure enough, it didn't seem too bad. Then again, she had never actually seen the roads like this.

Swimming along. she'd try her best to gaze around at the buildings as she made her way through the canals. Every so often she'd pause, glance around, before continuing on. Her eyes were wide and mouth ever so slightly agape, amazed by how breathtaking this world looked.

It was when she was swimming forward that she noticed a figure along the canals. Slowly swimming up to the surface, she only allowed her head to push out of the water. Looking forward, she saw an animal- something she had never seen before. It kinda looked like a dog but it was also absolutely massive!! Was it a threat? Delta really wasn't sure so instead, she remained quiet, watching the creature cautiously, prepared to fight back with her magic if needed.
And it seems like it's calling out to me, so come find me
And let me know, what's beyond that line, will I cross that line?

Messages In This Thread
[se] resounding with waves - by Deimos - 07-13-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Delta - 07-17-2020, 10:06 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Deimos - 07-17-2020, 11:32 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Delta - 08-01-2020, 03:02 AM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Deimos - 08-01-2020, 09:09 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Delta - 08-09-2020, 10:58 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Deimos - 08-10-2020, 11:15 AM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Delta - 08-14-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Deimos - 08-14-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Delta - 09-03-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: [se] resounding with waves - by Deimos - 09-03-2020, 10:20 PM