what next befalls
_Dorian Pryor
The Orator

Age: 42 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DORIAN
"Now, now, Cian, we must keep on the lunatic's good side lest he panic and burn our homes down." he said, chuckling wryly. He didn't particularly think Rosencranz would burn their houses down but...he didn't think he wouldn't either. The flighty, jumpy ones were always so difficult to predict.

Dorian folded up the parchment and held it back out to Cian, taking one last puff of his cigarette before dropping and smashing it with the heel of his shoe. His eyes sparked at his counterpart's words, a little smirk curving thin lips. "Is that a challenge I hear? You know I do like the difficult ones. Always so satisfying when they finally see the light." he said with a dramatic, wistful sigh.

But he sobered slightly at Cian's stare, smiling at him warmly. He understood what went unspoken, far more than any other could claim, and it was for that very reason Dorian would adamantly badger him to happiness if he had to. "Come now, don't you fret about me." he said, grabbing Cian's upper arm with one hand and patting his cheek affectionately with the other. "Try and enjoy yourself, hm? Take your time, relax. For me, if not for yourself, since I will be dealing with Miss Piss and Vinegar?" he said with a chuckle as he released is friend.

"Off you pop now! Don't want to be roaming the streets of Torchline after dark." he said, grinning wide. He turned on his heel and sighed before heading off in search of Vi's Shield.

--FIN
"Revenge" sounds so mean
That's why I prefer to call it:
"Returning the favor"

Messages In This Thread
what next befalls - by Cian - 07-13-2020, 06:52 PM
RE: what next befalls - by _Dorian - 07-13-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: what next befalls - by Cian - 07-14-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: what next befalls - by _Dorian - 07-14-2020, 03:02 PM
RE: what next befalls - by Cian - 07-15-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: what next befalls - by _Dorian - 07-15-2020, 04:56 PM