i'm feelin' the strain, ain't it a shame
Zeph
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
ZEPHYR
No promise sweeter than a blood pact
Nothing harder to go through with
than a vanishing act
"Can't say that means very much to me." Rolling your shoulders in a shrug, you lean back on your left elbow, not particularly bothered by your lack of knowledge where world politics are concerned. Let the rest of Caido do what it wants: all you care is that your islands are kept in some semblance of orderly disorder, and that your tunnels don't flood.

The idea of food carts is a truly fuckin' excellent one, your appreciation for it made very clear by a rumble in your stomach. "Shame neither'a us are clever men." This time you do smile, just a little, a low chuckle rumbling down in your throat.

The raft continues to meander slowly while sunlight cuts through heavy clouds. Still not looking over at Remi, you hum a soft note, your lips pursed. "I'll be havin' my own little get together soon. Nothin' so fancy as you, a'course, but my friends might be able t'get some information 'bout where your feet walked in from. They're resourceful like that." You don't ask what he'll give you for that information; that would be too obvious. This is a dance, after all. He either knows the steps or he doesn't.
Though you repent and don sackcloth
and try to make nice
You can’t cross the same river twice

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm feelin' the strain, ain't it a shame - by Zephyr - 07-22-2020, 07:04 PM